Conversation from 4/30/2009
1. What is something that mommy always says to you? Be a good girl and not be a bad girl.
2. What makes mommy happy? When you poop in the potty (um..true?)
3. What makes mommy sad? When you poop in your pants (also..true)
4. How does mommy make you laugh? You do funny jokes and I laugh out loud.
5. What was mommy like as a child? She liked to play
6. How old is mommy? 50 (screw you Emma!)
7. How tall is mommy? A little bit tall
8. What is mommy’s favorite thing to do? You like to play ball and get presents and play with your little girl
9. What does mommy do when you’re not around? You leave
10. What is mommy really good at? Good doing a bath, good cooking, good doing laundry
11. What is mommy NOT very good at? Not very good at cooking (Hey! You just said I was good at that!)
12. What does mommy do for her job? You work on the computer, you type something.
13. What is mommy’s favorite food? Carrots, Begtables, Foods and Flowers
14. If mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? Dora
15. What do you & Mommy do together? We have fun, we eat somewhere, and we go to subway Eat Fresh!
16. How do you know mommy loves you? Because you give me kisses and hugs
17. What does mommy like about Daddy? You be mad at my dad (ruh roh)
18. Where is mommy’s favorite place to go? To Subway Eat Fresh!
Ok, I don’t even like Subway! I took her there once, two weeks ago!! LOL